Sunday, February 25, 2007

Hill climbing

Today I did the second hill climb session since my recovery. Started out climbing half the hill starting at Moraga, then moved down to Lawton, which is probably the second hardest part of the climb, and then to Kirkham. I timed my climb from Kirkham at 5:42 which isn't good. I think that is like an 8 mph average. I drank too much Gatorade before the climb and half way up I was regurgitating some of the Gatorade. Not too much but definitely enough for me to taste it. I think my second climb was my best. My last climb I was just trying to get up the hill. So I'll try to climb it in 5:00 or 5:15 the next time. It is a good target for 0.6 miles and 290 feet of climb. My weight in the evening was 136.5 lbs. I flucuate between 134 and 138 lbs during the day.

No comments: